Gallworks assists with project development and management for small, Northern organizations and nonprofits.
With a focus on social benefits and environmental sustainability, we work with clients to plan, implement, and evaluate economic development opportunities.
In short, Gallworks offers resources and skills that can help community organizations achieve their goals.
- We can make a large impact to your organization by providing self-contained administrative services. Without having to worry about staffing and human resources, small organizations can focus on their important roles in their communities.
- Gallworks is here to help you get the specific support that your organization needs to build greater capacity for the work that you do. Let us help you reach your short-term goals and achieve the stability that will take you to the next level of success.
- build financial capacity
- plan and manage projects
- evaluate initiatives
- conduct community-based participatory research
- collect and analyze data
- plan and manage events
- proposal writing
Meet Patrick and Holly, your Gallworks team members.
As young, northern professionals with a passion for healthy, vibrant communities, we offer energy and enthusiasm in the administration of projects. We’re based in Inuvik, NT. and work extensively with community organizations in the Town of Inuvik.
- Holly Jones brings experience in communications and public affairs, social media and web design, sport coaching, and community development. She holds a Bachelor of Public Affairs and Policy Management from Carleton University, and is currently pursuing a diploma in Business Administration from Aurora College. A former varsity Nordic skiing athlete, she has a passion for outdoor sport, Indigenous knowledge, and crafting.
- Patrick Gall holds Bachelor degrees in Computer Science and Mechanical Engineering from the University of Ottawa. He is currently working as a Special Project Support for the Aurora Research Institute and is an Engineering in Training (EiT) and Environmental Professional in Training (EPt).